Hello there! I’m May, aka The Mhayonnaise.
I’ve been using the handle since 2010, and now I’m all around the internet as The Mhayonnaise.
I‘m a 26-year-old single mom of one from Manila, Philippines. I have a full-time corporate job as an auditor, a compliance representative, and risk control officer of a multinational pharmaceutical company. Pretty scary to blog about my life, huh? But don’t worry, I assure you what I share here is just around 3% of the puzzle.
What you can read here are more of my adventures on food and travel experiences, and some of my points about parenting. I try not to over-share (though when I’ve tried, it did very well about my blog traffic, lol), but I promise what I write here are my honest views and I really do my best to make it more educational for you guys to find them useful.
- Hike and chill: here’s my list of 5 favorite spots for a quick hike near Manila + some tips for your first time
- Menya Kokoro: your soup-less ramen is now in the PH!
- Unexpected beauty: San Pedro Beach Resort, Romblon
- Heads-up, chocolate lovers! S Maison and Auro Chocolate are hosting the first ever World Chocolate Fair!
- Aside from an empty wallet, what else do I get from traveling?
- Guinahoan Island: for the love of rolling hills
Interested in working together? Drop your queries and/or proposals and email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.