Just recently, I had the most depressing moments yet in my life. I knew things like these are coming, but it really feels different when bad stuff are already in front of your face, laughing. There was no single day that I didn’t cry because I felt that was the only thing I could do.
This time, I didn’t cry on anyone’s shoulders, I didn’t rant on Facebook, I didn’t tell the story and more info on my blog. I knew people would say “eto nanaman may drama nanaman sa buhay ang loka”. I knew people are already tired of all my sad stories so I really tried to keep it to myself.
Okay, I didn’t stay silent, but at least it was minimized. I still can’t believe I managed that!
But whatever, I posted everything real-time on IG stories, anyway. Haha. You know that feeling when you have no one to talk to, and you have only your phone so you start typing and typing and ends up tapping “pot” or “submit”?
Not that I don’t have friends anymore. Surprisingly, many of my IG friends sent me some sweet messages. I also talked about it with my boss/friend. I am just very thankful I have friends who support me, who pray for me.
Enough about my boring stories. Here’s my newest list of some things I fid worthy of sharing:
- A throwback to my first #theMOMMYnnaise blog post!
- My current obsession Amy Poehler’s Yes Please and Smart Girls
- 11 of my many take-aways from Poehler’s book
- Some days I amaze myself, other days I put the laundry in the oven.
- #AyokoNgPlastic, a Filipino group/community who want to do their share to help the environment by spreading awareness on how much plastic stuff affects Earth. They are also promoting usage of different alternatives to plastic, and reducing plastic wastes.
- Lastly, this educational video about depression: