UPDATED: July 6, 2018
Have you ever had a bucket list? I always try listing what I want to do in life, but I don’t have the courage or will or the commitment to do all of them. One day I think making a list is nice, the next day I feel stupid like why do I even list things I just “used to” like? But anyways, having something to look forward to is nice.
Hoookay… Now that something I definitely thought would happen actually happened, I have to do what I promised myself. And by “what” I mean a list of to-dos I should have done when I was younger (lol) but realized it’s never too late. But since a few items here involves some physical concerns, I should do these before turning 30.
- Get a tattoo. I’ve been wanting this since forever but I had no guts to do so. I want a tat on my finger, my side boob, my thigh, and ankle. Of course I won’t have them all at once. Lol one step at a time.
Enroll for a personal life insurance.Got my first policy last Wednesday (July 4, 2018). OMG I feel so old.
- Enroll Toyang for a personal life insurance.
- Travel with Toyang and make our own Youtube Channel in case Toyang is into talking awkwardly to a camera. “Ah ma-ma-lab-ya!” I made a private list of where to go, still private because I need to discuss this first with my two-month old daughter.
- Dye my hair gray. Or any other color but black. Getting tired of being normal so yeah.
- Join a 10k run. Lol. I’ve been running for 5, always. And never tried more. Uhuh.
- Invest in a new house. I mean, who doesn’t want a new home?
- And a car. The problem now is the parking spaces but what if itwon’t be a problem anymore 2-4 years from now? Haha. Kidding.
- Travel alone. Going out with Mnemosyne may be fun but I’d like to try being alone at least once. And maybe out of the country? We’ll see.
- Establish my own business. My friend and I are planning on opening a local business and I also want one on my own.
- Learn free-diving. Here’s a fun fact, but not fun at all to me. I love the beaches, the sea, rivers, and all, but I am not that good in swimming.
- Paint my first canvas piece. Back to oil and acrylic and maybe some more mixed media! Ugh. Excited!
Pick a cause and be an advocate.Became a member of UNICEF last October. I was honestly facing some financial challenges back then aka trying so hard not to use my credit card, but some UNICEF guy approached me and I just thought that might be my chance to help.
- Go on a very long road trip. We all need this to de-stress and have fun. Who’s in?
Buy myself a coffee maker.Haha!
- Explore the biggest cities in the country. Huh.
- Pay for a stranger’s meal. I’ll do this maybe every other week or monthly? I don’t know why I still have the heart for other people! Ugh! I love myself!
- Do a collab – art work, song cover, etc. – with a friend.
- Enroll/apply for gym membership or fitness class.
- Try to learn a new language. Be it local or foreign.
- Go to (and play in) a casino. Never have I ever! And I will try this only once. I promise.
- Take a challenging hike. I am now realizing my list is too generic, but it’s the safest so… haha.
- Go fruit picking. This is easy, I mean I could go to places with farms anytime but I never did, so I’m doing this now.
- Go rock climbing. Whuuut? Okay. Challenge yourself, May.
- Say yes to everything for a day, every year. Ha! Of course, I won’t inform anyone so just try your luck. Lol.
- Ride a bike…then a motorbike. Haha
- Watch a theatre show. Not a fan but I’d like to experience it again. I mean a big show, you know.
- Go to a concert. I do go sometimes, but this time I’ll go to a concert of someone I am not familiar with. Huh!
- – saving this line for an emergency bucket item haha –
- List 40 things to do before turning 40.
I am positive I can do these in less than four years, but I don’t want to rush things either just for the sake of completing my list on time. But I will definitely do my best to achieve my dreams, and nothing – not time, not even boys – will stop me. Lol.
Got some cool ideas what to do while we go through another year? Stay connected! Follow me on Instagram, Facebook, and Zomato. I also am on VSCO, Twitter, Goodreads, and wherever, just search themhayonnaise. XOXO