Why on Earth did I invite everyone for a buffet lunch on Fathers’ Day without table reservation?? I was “shookt” when we walked in to Yakimix and listed as the 49th group waiting for vacant seats. And oh, 109th in Tong Yang’s. I mean, of course there is this occasion, but 109th?? Why would anybody write themselves as 108th on the waiting list??? I almost lost hope for a good beef, but luckily I discovered Fiery Style, which I never heard before. Lol. /&,$8/&;@/$/$!!!
More photos on my VSCO: https://vsco.co/themhayonnaise/
What actually caught my eyes was their rump steak and yeeeeep, it was super yummy and it was on saaaaalleeeee! From 1k+, we got it for 998Php, nearly a thousand but at least.
They also have a nice freebie for fathers that day so we got two for my dad and my kuya. If I’m not too shy I would ask what about a free glass of mojito for single moms? *taps the virtual suggestion boxes of all restaurants and food stalls worldwide*
I didn’t expect too much, though. But I gave them an ave. of 4.7. I’d give them 5, but we gotta be honest here: there is no resto that could give us the worth of 5 stars. Not even Spiral. Jk. I love Spiral I’d give them 10/5.
Summing it all up
- Budget: 400/pax
- Must-tries: rump steak, lord of the wings, nachos
- Ground level, North Wing, Mall of Asia
- Facebook: Fiery Style Southwestern Grill
Here’s my review ratings:
- Location and Ambience – 4/5 – the location was super nice, cute, and Instagram-worthy. It is warm, though. I mean hot.
- Service – 4.5/5 – the staff were nice, they’re friendly, but considering the volume of customers (bec it’s a weekend and it’s Fatgers’ day) coming in and out, they are a little short hence sometimes we just had to wait like for 5-10 minutes. Less 0.5 to call attention.
- Food – 5/5 – need I say more?
- Affordability – 5/5 – they’re just worth it.
When I posted stories on IG, many asked “Fiery Style ba yan?” Like what??? Am I the only one whoms not familiar with it? Seems like it. But hey, now I know and I got a new favorite nacho.