I missed coffee sooooooo much! As a coffee lover, I am always “G” for everything “coffee” – from candies (thinking of this because my dad just bought coffee candies for the first time at the groceries earlier) to pastries to drinks, be it frappe, espresso, iced, etc.
Coffee for me is “place-less”. I would love to have it anywhere (okay, I don’t think so, too. Can you name a place where I cannot have a cup of good coffee?). I used to stay in bed while having a cup, or work at the office with a couple refills, camp with instant coffee, or stay in coffee houses for hours (my kind of “me-time”). And one of my favorite coffee place is J.Co.
Coffee houses are, let’s admit it, Instagrammable. I looooove taking pictures of the places and I never get tired. Aside from being Instagrammable, J.Co branches are also cozy and -the most important thing- you can charge your devices during your stay while enjoying your drink. I also love their doughnuts as they are not as sweet as other doughnuts (ughh umay) and their drinks are also great. Aaaaaaannd they’re actually on sale now! (#SharingIsCaring)
Terms and conditions:
- Purchase any from the selected J.Coffee Due-size for only Php100.00
- J.Coffee selection includes: Hot JCoccino, Hot Mocha Espresso, Hot Chocolate, Iced Hazelnut Latte, Iced Thai Tea, Iced Chocolate, Avocado Frappe, Cappuccino Chip Frappe, and Oreo Frappe.
- Promo is valid from June 15-17, 2018 in all stores nationwide.
- Customer can purchase more than 1 featured beverage per day.
- Add-ons must be paid on top of the promo price. Regular price of add-ons applies.
- The promo cannot be exchanged for other items and discounts and cannot be used in conjuction with other promos. In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discounts, the senior citizen can avail promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010, whichever is higher. In compliance to Section 4 of RA 9994 otherwise known as Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010.
Partner your drink with a yummy piece of JCo Alcapone doughnut or, in my case, half dozen of such for Php252. Lol. #MommyTakaw
Happy coffee weather!