Hello, readers and friends. Few people were asking “musta na?” probably because they have nothing to read on my blog for the past week. So hindi na sila sanay, ganon? But really, thanks for asking, hoomans.
I was just happy and contented (plus I don’t have anything to write about yet) these past few days because of some reasons: 1) we went shopping for our stay at the hospital (plus baby stuff and they’re soooo cute!). No exact date of moving yet, or even for my mat leave. Depends on my comfort. But since I am still needed at the office, gora lang, And I don’t feel frequent and sobrang pain yet, so it’s okay. 2) R and I are already okay. Misunderstandings and lack of communication were the problem. Not to mention I became too paranoid and too public. 3) I’m excited for the baby shower! This is the first time I arranged a celebration with a large group, (excited to share my photos!) so wish me luck!
So yep, happy AND really busy these days. But aside from it all, I still find time to relax a bit and spend time reading something else (reading really is my comfort zone!). Sharing with you some which I remembered to save or note:
- Abbey Sy’s blog on how her DIY birthday party went. This is actually my inspiration on organizing the baby shower I was talking about (plus Pinterest!)
- Austin Kleon shared parts of his notebooks and this link made me realize I haven’t written anything on my journal since the breakdown. Lol the breakdown.
- I’m already on my 29th week! Sobrang bilis ng panahon. Good thing I discovered this site, as one of my guides aside from my OB, friends, and Mom.
- Some other preggy articles that I found very interesting: Fetal Heartbeat, Cord Blood Banking (though the plan is just cutting it late, not banking), Making Room for the Baby.
- A brief version of Unboss (a book I knew from work).
- I’m actually late for my Feb reads, but whatever. I’m just starting reading this book by Tammie Head.
P.S. My first Max’s for the year was great because I took these cute pics. Just sharing.