Enough of my personal stories, I know you’re throwing up already. Today I’ll just be adding some spice on my blog, and curating some more good reads and other stuff and I’ll do this every end of the month. Here’s some of my finds from January:
- Wealthy Single Mommy and this particular post actually made me realized a looooot.
- This newly-found blog which I found very interesting.
- I discovered Local Wolves when I first explored the Issuu app. They’re very inspiring – from photography, layouts, to contents. A very good read especially when I’m stuck in traffic!
- I’m having self-study/review on internal auditing, just to refresh myself little by little hoping to finally take the CIA exams after settling down with Toyo. Here’s one of Wiley’s articles that I found interesting.
- And last but not the least, this list of fine reads recommended by Girl Boss you may consider for your February (or whenever) books to read.